Scheduled course outline
Duration 1 Day
“The Golden Rule: Put yourself in the position of your readers.”
Who should attend
The programme has been designed for those who have identified a need to enhance their ability to communicate though the written word.
Delegates are encouraged to assess their current approach to proposals and letter writing and, through discussion and exercises, to arrive at a clear, unambiguous writing style.
Every successful sale will, at some stage, require the salesperson to summarise their solution in a written format. Clear, crisp proposals that ask to be read will help differentiate you from your competitors.
To adopt a structured and organised approach to proposals and letters.
The programme includes:
· Distinguishing between the range of written media through which a sales person communicates
· Establishing the foundation blocks of effective writing
· How a document may be expressed more clearly in plain English
· Proof-reading and analysing key passages of text to improve and sharpen the message
· Using language which conveys a professional and convincing message to the reader
· Structuring a proposal – what should be included?