Scheduled course outline – duration 1 day
“The Golden Rule: Put yourself in the position of your readers.”
Every successful sale will, at some stage, require the salesperson to summarise their solution in a written format. Clear, crisp proposals that ask to be read will help differentiate you from your competitors.
Who should attend?
The programme has been designed for those who have identified a need to enhance their ability to communicate though the written word.
To adopt a structured and organised approach to proposals and letters.
The programme includes:
· Distinguishing between the range of written media through which a sales person communicates
· Establishing the foundation blocks of effective writing
· How a document may be expressed more clearly in plain English
· Proof-reading and analysing key passages of text to improve and sharpen the message
· Using language which conveys a professional and convincing message to the reader
· Structuring a proposal – what should be included?
Delegates are encouraged to assess their current approach to proposals and letter writing and, through discussion and exercises, to arrive at a clear, unambiguous writing style.